- Find tickets from 11 dollars to Preseason: Detroit Pistons at Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday October 3 at 7:00 pm at Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, OK
- Find tickets from 7 dollars to Preseason: Detroit Pistons at San Antonio Spurs on Friday October 5 at 7:30 pm at AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Preseason: Brooklyn Nets at Detroit Pistons on Monday October 8 at 7:30 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets to Preseason: Cleveland Cavaliers at Detroit Pistons on Friday October 12 at 7:00 pm at Jack Breslin Student Events Center in East Lansing, MI
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to Brooklyn Nets at Detroit Pistons on Wednesday October 17 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 61 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Chicago Bulls on Saturday October 20 at 7:00 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Philadelphia 76ers at Detroit Pistons on Tuesday October 23 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Cleveland Cavaliers at Detroit Pistons on Thursday October 25 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 39 dollars to Boston Celtics at Detroit Pistons on Saturday October 27 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Boston Celtics on Tuesday October 30 at 7:30 pm at TD Garden in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 31 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday October 31 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 31 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday November 3 at 1:00 pm at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Miami Heat at Detroit Pistons on Monday November 5 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Orlando Magic on Wednesday November 7 at 7:00 pm at Amway Center in Orlando, FL
- Find tickets from 33 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Atlanta Hawks on Friday November 9 at 7:30 pm at Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Charlotte Hornets at Detroit Pistons on Sunday November 11 at 3:30 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Toronto Raptors on Wednesday November 14 at 7:30 pm at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Cleveland Cavaliers at Detroit Pistons on Monday November 19 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 33 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Houston Rockets on Wednesday November 21 at 7:00 pm at Toyota Center in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Houston Rockets at Detroit Pistons on Friday November 23 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Phoenix Suns at Detroit Pistons on Sunday November 25 at 4:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to New York Knicks at Detroit Pistons on Tuesday November 27 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Chicago Bulls at Detroit Pistons on Friday November 30 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 65 dollars to Golden State Warriors at Detroit Pistons on Saturday December 1 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to Oklahoma City Thunder at Detroit Pistons on Monday December 3 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Detroit Pistons Details
Ask any NBA fan what they think of when they think of the Detroit Pistons, and chances are they will tell you that they think of hard-nosed basketball. Several eras in Pistons history have inspired that thinking, as some of the best teams in Pistons history have identified themselves through physicality and the willingness to get their hands dirty on the defensive end. In many ways, the mentality of the Pistons is similar to the mentality of Detroit itself.
The first, and possibly best, example of that mentality is the “Bad Boys” Pistons teams. In the 1980s and early 1990s, the Bad Boys' goal was to simply be tougher than their opponents at all times. With Bill Laimbeer exerting his will on the inside, and the small but rugged Isiah Thomas running the point, the team made life difficult for even the best players of the era.
Detroit won two titles during that time period, and added to their trophy case during the next hard-nosed era of their history. In the 2000s, the Pistons didn't have superstar players, but made up for that with pure toughness. The team featured nothing but team-first players, with Ben Wallace, Chauncey Billups, and Richard Hamilton leading the team to a shock NBA Finals win over the Los Angeles Lakers.
When it comes to rivalries, there are understandably many given the style of play that some of the best Pistons teams employed. The two most notable, though, are rivalries against fellow teams from the Midwest. The Chicago Bulls and Pistons combined for intense playoff games, where the Pistons vowed to make things difficult for the great Michael Jordan. And games between the Pistons and the Indiana Pacers have never been short on intensity either. With all three teams playing in the Central division, all of the games between them carry an added intensity.
How to purchase Detroit Pistons tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Detroit Pistons tickets.
- Search the Pistons game listings above to find a game you want to attend. Once you find the perfect game and date, browse available tickets for that game by clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, explore ticket listings on the left hand side of the screen. To sort available tickets by price, use the filters at the bottom of the page. You can also sort by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks available tickets by value and displays exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps, designed to help users find the perfect seating section. The maps also offer a preview of the view from a particular seat in that section.
- Click on a listing to purchase a ticket and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Detroit Pistons tickets to your email or mobile device.
When do Pistons playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Pistons make the NBA playoffs, tickets typically go on sale in April. For alerts on Pistons playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Detroit Pistons schedule
The season for the Detroit Pistons, along with the rest of the NBA, gets going in October each year. The regular season ends in April, with the postseason immediately following and lasting until June. As an NBA championship team in the past, the Pistons have made it to June multiple times in franchise history. As for the exact dates on the Pistons' schedule, fans will look forward to the league's annual schedule release in August.
How much do Pistons tickets cost?
On average, resale tickets to see the Detroit Pistons cost $55. Prices can vary based on the opponent, seating section, day of week, and more.
When do the Pistons play the Pacers?
With a history of excitement between the two teams, the Detroit Pistons and Indiana Pacers circle each other on the schedule heading into every season. As members of the same division, they have plenty of chances against each other every regular season, with the potential for the teams to square off in the NBA Playoffs as well.
Visit our Pistons vs. Pacers matchup page for ticket listings and further information.
Detroit Pistons Top Matchups
The Detroit Pistons have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Pistons vs. Bulls Tickets
- Pistons vs. Cavaliers Tickets
- Pistons vs. Pacers Tickets
- Pistons vs. Bucks Tickets
- Pistons vs. Warriors Tickets
- Pistons vs. Clippers Tickets
- Pistons vs. Lakers Tickets
- Pistons vs. Suns Tickets
- Pistons vs. Kings Tickets
- Pistons vs. Hawks Tickets
- Pistons vs. Hornets Tickets
- Pistons vs. Heat Tickets
- Pistons vs. Magic Tickets
- Pistons vs. Wizards Tickets
February 5, 2018
Last Week in Sports | 1/29/18 - 2/4/18
Did the Eagles just do that? Blake Griffin Traded to the Pistons The NBA world felt a disturbance in the force on Monday when it was announced that LA Clippers’ franchise forward and superstar talent, Blake Griffin, would be traded to the Detroit Pistons, mainly for Tobias Harris and Avery Bradley. Griffin, you might remember,…
December 5, 2017
2017-18 NBA Award Predictions
Even a quarter into the season, any one league member can change the pace and the face of their franchise in a heartbeat. So let’s take a stab at predicting this season’s award winners - with some minimal bet-hedging. Most Valuable Player Safe Bet: James Harden Usage percentage wins the MVP, and James Harden leads…
October 20, 2017
The 5 Cheapest & Most Expensive NBA Teams This Season
With the 2017-18 NBA season underway, we've decided to take a look at how ticket prices for our favorite teams are shaping up. Based on SeatGeek ticket sales data, here are the top five priciest teams to catch live (and the cheapest)! The 5 Most Expensive Teams in the NBA #5. Minnesota Timberwolves Ticket prices…